New Forum Topic Yahoo Yackety-Yak Started 09/14/07

Post Your Views With Fellow Yazak Forum Members About Yahoo BUT KEEP YOUR POSTS CLEAN!
Post Reply
azwench
Posts: 552
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 7:46 am
Contact:

New Forum Topic Yahoo Yackety-Yak Started 09/14/07

Post by azwench » Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:00 am

This new topic was suggested by forum member Storm and approved by Zak so do your worst here, except the Yazak Forum rules apply here as well as any other topic on the forum, in other words...keep it clean or else! Other than that have fun posting your opinions and such about what Yahoo may be up to in here. :D

The title was my idea just because I'm a strange kinda girl :wink:
+*¨^¨*+ Tam +*¨^¨*+
http://www.azwench.com/index.html
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits -- Albert Einstein

User avatar
storm
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:31 am
Contact:

Post by storm » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:28 pm

Strange is ok!

Thanks very much to you and Zak for the new forum. I hope we get some interesting opinions here.
A super-calloused fragile mystic, hexed by halitosis.

azwench
Posts: 552
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 7:46 am
Contact:

Post by azwench » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:47 pm

storm wrote:Strange is ok!

Thanks very much to you and Zak for the new forum. I hope we get some interesting opinions here.
What can I say? I'm a loveable strange unless my Irish side acts up! It happens when I run out of Cap'n Crunch sometimes (I just don't care for Lucky Charms much). :wink:

I think we can all have fun with this topic!
+*¨^¨*+ Tam +*¨^¨*+
http://www.azwench.com/index.html
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits -- Albert Einstein

PAINJESTER
Posts: 276
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:48 am
Location: Right here..don't ya see me??
Contact:

Post by PAINJESTER » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:35 pm

azwench wrote:
storm wrote:Strange is ok!

Thanks very much to you and Zak for the new forum. I hope we get some interesting opinions here.
What can I say? I'm a loveable strange unless my Irish side acts up! It happens when I run out of Cap'n Crunch sometimes (I just don't care for Lucky Charms much). :wink:

I think we can all have fun with this topic!
Note to self.."No Lucky Charms for the wee lil' lassy Tam" lmao :wink:
(¯`·._.·Painjester·._.·´¯)
For more YaZak tips, tutorials, and YaZak extras:
http://twiztedroots.zxq.net

azwench
Posts: 552
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 7:46 am
Contact:

Post by azwench » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:05 am

PAINJESTER wrote:Note to self.."No Lucky Charms for the wee lil' lassy Tam" lmao :wink:
Jester, I would beat ya with a SHILLELAGH stick but you'd like that! (A lot, I suspect.) :P
+*¨^¨*+ Tam +*¨^¨*+
http://www.azwench.com/index.html
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits -- Albert Einstein

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests