Voice Domination

Any Ideas you have for New features to add to Yazak

Moderators: angel_witha_devilishgrin, christi.dove, carols_a_yazak_user, azwench

Breaker

Voice Domination

Post by Breaker » Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:39 am

Yazak is really kewl client but it wud be rockin if it had a voice domination

dymented

vc dominace

Post by dymented » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:09 pm

i do agrea most cliants have add in dominace now i prefer yazak have used it for years that would be the icing on the cake to have voice dominace too !!

azwench

Re: vc dominace

Post by azwench » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:15 pm

dymented wrote:i do agrea most cliants have add in dominace now i prefer yazak have used it for years that would be the icing on the cake to have voice dominace too !!
With the new voice options Zak has added, people won't be hopping off mute now if they refresh voice, cuz it puts their name in the temp iggy bin as long as you're in the room. If they leave the room and just have their name on voice, it doesn't work either...they're still on iggy.

And voice domination is all in the numbers, even if they run multiple bot names to try to grab it. If you voice iggy using the all strangers and they're not set up as chat buddy never ignore, they're gonna lose the listeners for voice.

Make sure all the other regs voice iggy them too, they'll soon get tired of it and go away. The problem is not everyone in the room bothers iggying them, that's how they keep the numbers.

Even before Zak added that feature...we proved repeatedly in the help room that using voice domination doesn't work, we'd walk all over them, some of them would go bonkers and throw a tantrum about paying for a voice domination program and it doesn't work. :lol:

People have been asking Zak for ages to add voice domination, I don't see it happening.
+*¨^¨*+ Tam +*¨^¨*+
http://www.azwench.com/index.html
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits -- Albert Einstein