Mic lock

Any Ideas you have for New features to add to Yazak

Moderators: angel_witha_devilishgrin, christi.dove, carols_a_yazak_user, azwench

Mic lock

Postby Dragstar0070 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:32 pm

hi guys im new here but find yazak the best chat client i hate ymlite yahelite is crap the only good thing it has is getting back in the room quick(i wish yazak did too) but the problem i find with yazak is when playing music on the mic when people step on you,you loose visual track of being on the mic what i mean is...you dunno if your still playing or if people can still hear you,and i notice the mic lock is not to good eighter i can never play a full song without having to put the mic lock back on...so i was just wondering if you could make this better please.and if u could have a reconnect to the room if booted. thanks :P
Dragstar0070

Re: Mic lock

Postby azwench » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:13 pm

Dragstar0070 wrote:hi guys im new here but find yazak the best chat client i hate ymlite yahelite is crap the only good thing it has is getting back in the room quick(i wish yazak did too) but the problem i find with yazak is when playing music on the mic when people step on you,you loose visual track of being on the mic what i mean is...you dunno if your still playing or if people can still hear you,and i notice the mic lock is not to good eighter i can never play a full song without having to put the mic lock back on...so i was just wondering if you could make this better please.and if u could have a reconnect to the room if booted. thanks :P

If you're going to play music on voice, check the mute so people can't step on you while playing. I have yet to experience the mic lock going off on Yazak until I turn it off. Zak just put an auto-resume for boots on Preferences Page 2. Have you updated to the latest version 8.80.1?
+*¨^¨*+ Tam +*¨^¨*+
http://www.azwench.com/index.html
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits -- Albert Einstein
azwench

Postby Dragstar0070 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:27 pm

ive just update but now theres this guy in the room on yaheven and he just took but 1 listeners away from me and i can refresh voice i can change the voice server but still he has all the people listing.?
Dragstar0070

Postby azwench » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:10 am

Dragstar0070 wrote:ive just update but now theres this guy in the room on yaheven and he just took but 1 listeners away from me and i can refresh voice i can change the voice server but still he has all the people listing.?

It's all about the numbers as Freecreed says...pay attention to the first number on voice as listeners decrease so does your ability to voice to others.

Yahaven has a feature where they can mute others by default while they're talking which is what he's doing plus if there are more in the room that have you muted than him, then yes he will take voice from you.

A lot of people will mute in chat rooms for playing music or some clown will go into a music-playing chat room and get his kicks by walking all over others enjoying themselves playing songs.

Many people will put multiple unknown usernames in voice just for this purpose to keep the numbers, mute everyone else to make their numbers higher and claim to have voice dominance. It doesn't take any high-priced program to have "voice dominance", it's all about knowing the tricks.
+*¨^¨*+ Tam +*¨^¨*+
http://www.azwench.com/index.html
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits -- Albert Einstein
azwench

Return to Yazak Features You'd Like Zak To Add